For those of you who have been kind enough to read my posts, I have to apologize for the lengthy time in between each one. Lately, it seems as though I only get to write about once a month. Rather than go into the trials and tribulations of the Design/Development business and what keeps me away from my computer, I figured that I would just show you. For the last seven months, we have been feverishly working on a new prototype called 'the Rayburn' and in the past seven days we have come alarmingly close to completion. Other than a few open items such as paint touch ups and landscaping, we are mostly done. Those who have been keeping up with my Design philosophies will be able to see how those manifest themselves into three dimensional form. And for the rest of you who just like to see other people's houses, here's a look inside of our latest project. Thanks to all of you for your patience while we put this together and of course, we would love to hear any comments about the work. I will return to my regularly scheduled Design commentaries next session, but for now, enjoy "the Rayburn". Better images can be found on our Facebook group or our web site at www.poconomodern.com









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top