Many of you who read my blog know that Architecture and Design is very personal to me.  My core belief is that the world would be a much better place if we simply considered our surroundings and our actions in those surroundings a little more.

Today I saw a story about a boy who embodies those hopes more than any I have seen in recent years.  His name is Caine and he has created an amazing world solely for himself.  His work is exceptional.  His optimism is inspiring.  He sees a beautiful world that no one else sees.  Most people today see a world blighted by all sorts of problems.  Kids don't see these things.  They see opportunity and wonder.  

You hear alot about the conditions we are 'leaving to our grandchildren'.  If we empowered more kids to be like Caine, the world would be an amazing place indeed.  Please take a few minutes to watch his story (click on the link below) and show your support by sharing this in some way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top