If you have a Blackberry you are missing big time on the big party called Instagram.  I'm an irreversible addict; I should confess.  What? Facebook? oh... that ain't feed ego! Instagram is like a labyrinth!, that I should warn you but, once you taste it you're taken forever.
I don't remember how I came across Luisa Fernanda (@luisafere) but, I'm so glad I did!  Not only does she have the most updated and fashionable wardrobe ever but, also the best Instagram gallery I've seen so far.  Every time I look at one of her assemblances I weep because it reminds me of my lonely wardrobe still stocked inside a container in a port in Santos, Sao Paulo, waiting to reunited with its mami.  If you don't know Luisa you should and get inspired!  You'll see how she can teach a thing or two to many fashion bloggers? 
 Seriously? converse, leopard throw, a dog and the coolest air giraffe on a Sunday morning? 
She has the coolest kid in the block, Alonzo Mateo and as you can see him above he doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to style. 
 He is adorable!
 Then I get to sneak peek into her home too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top