No! the images you are looking at are not from a torturing center; what a mind you!  It's the atelier where I'm taking jewelry classes and where they are kindly trying everything they can to help me channel all my insane ideas.  My husband loved the pictures. "oh! that's so cool"  he said.  What can I tell you the guy is pretty boyish, he likes everything that involves fire, metal, burned wood and more metal.  The funny thing is that I actually find it interesting-looking as well, of course the place can use some jewelry displayed here and there and maybe some posters, but I actually feel so good when I'm in this atelier.  In any event, if you have a studio that requires different types of tools here are some cool ways to store them in the open for easy access.  Enjoy!


These are the student benches.  We sit here and look at each others faces.  We also have direct access to motorized flex shafts from our seats. 

This is my station or jewelry bench where I try hard to make my dream come true.  :)

You know jewelry making is a lot harder than those videos on YouTube make you believe.  As you can see, those hand saws hanging there are actually for us to cut metal.  Yes, a lot of what I thought were manly stuff women in the jewelry business need to do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top