Dakota Fanning faultless at The Met Gala in Rodarte. 
The red carpet at The Met Gala sure gives the Oscars's red carpet a run for its money.  And for all the good reasons.  It's an event hosted by Vogue which each year celebrates an exhibition displaying costumes from The Met's Costume Institute Department.  The Ball marked the opening of this year's theme "PUNK: Chaos to Couture"  And designers rocked it, literally!  Here are my favorites and my bests who shined the night by wearing their own, I mean their designers own interpretation of Glam Punk!
Loved the back of the dress.
 Alexa Chung wearing Erdem
 I love this outfit.  Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello
 Daisy Bevan.  Don't know who made her dress but I loved this dress.  The shoes not so much though
 Jessica Alba wearing Tory Burch
 Kerry Washington in Vera Wang
 Gwen Stefani
And last but not least,  Gwyneth Paltrow in Valentino.  Not too punk but always beautiful, stunning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top