I posted Tino Zervudachi's home back in February and recently found three more images of his Parisian home and wanted to share with you.  This home is one of my favorites and it stole my heart to keep it.  His elegant and masculine studio above is equally stealing doing it.
Boy what a house this is!  The Parisian home of Tino Zervudachi, partner at Milinaric, Henry & Zervudachi is a dream come true.  Full of interesting and classic furniture, modern art and top notch photography is just what the doctor ordered to everyone who wants to live with style and substance.  I'm a big fan of 1940's furniture and looking at those Jansen pieces Tino Zervudachi has in his home makes my jaw drops big time!  Enjoy!

I found these two different shots of his home, above and below and wanted to share with you. 

A stunning chandelier reigns above a comfort sofa, a modern painting and a white sculpture on top of a column.
A 1940's Jansen sofa is freshen up with bright colorful pillows.
Two different Louis XVI chairs juxtapose in front of a steel and bronze semainier and modern paintings.  Just perfect!
Love how the touch of red on the campaign bed and the mobile makes this room far from too serious.
This is an amazing bathroom.  Just the coffered ceiling and the red kilim are enough to take my breath away.
images via AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top