I have that same diamond cube cocktail table in black.
Last night while perusing Pinterest I came across this living room above.  The entire home was featured in Nuevo Estilo and since I'm always looking for inspiring interiors from the very popular magazine I couldn't believe I never came across its designer and owner Ramon Garcia Jurado.   More so when the style of the apartment is like those I like to go through here.  It has pretty much the things I covet, architectural items to enhance the more simple interior architecture with a mixture of neoclassical furniture and modern pieces.  Enjoy!
To prove more my love for this flat the library has three pieces I covet, a 1940's Swedish sideboard, an Empire Swedish console and my all time favorite chair, Klismos.
The sculpture hanging from the ceiling is stunning and that desk is all me.
This living room, I love.
A small bedroom, but full of interest. 
images from Nuevo Estilo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top