I vote for the use of modern furniture and art in homes with ornate architecture. 
The first concern for Ignacio Garcia de Vinuesa in redecorating this house was to preserve the beauty and ornate architectural details.  To not touch its essence.  Ignacio and Elisa Rodriguez whom is part of his studio, were determined on maintaining the ornate crown moldings, tall ceilings and wood work in this home to then decorate it with modern art and comfortable and beautiful furniture.  They also reused the beautiful old doors after changing the entire layout of the house.  In a complete transformation the result is what I call a very "Chic Home" with a touch of that young feel that I so much love.  Enjoy!
The acrylic red table was designed by Ignacio.  The Platner chair looks lovely there.
The art deco table I want and the sputnik lighting, and the painting and the wall color...
I love the color on the doors and the pup of blue in that painting.
Beautiful monochromatic tones in the bedroom.
Don't you love that porthole window?
I posted about this beautiful kitchen back here
images via Nuevo Estilo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top