That top is my cup of tea.  Actually the entire outfit is.
The jewel tones, intrinsic patterns and line cuts in J.Crew Fall 2013 ready-to-wear collection kept me yearning for Fall fashion.  I really can wear each and every one of their assemblage.  According to Style.com, designer Tom Mora, the mastermind behind J.Crew Womenswear was inspired by a trip to Marrakech.  I love how subtle and sophisticated his translation of Moroccan exotic design was weaved into J.Crew’s classic lines. 
 Can we talk about that jacket?  Wow
  The mix of pattern in this outfit is beautiful.
  I love everything here as well.  From the pants, the pup of color and the side track pants.
I love the styling  here.  Oversized top and scarf with a floral pencil skirt.  And of course the baseball cap is lovely too.
 The cropped pants with the booties look cool.
images from Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top